Zinc Cladding Contractors
|Name:||Zinc Cladding Contractors|
|Metal Skin thickness||0.5mm|
|Core||LDPE or Fire Rated Mirneral Core|
Description of Zinc composite panel
Bolliya Zinc composite panel is a type of flat panel with sandwiched structure that consists of a Zinc sheet on the surface & a aluminium sheet on the bottom, bonded to LDPE core or Fire-retardant core. Zinc composite panel is ideal material for interior & exterior decoration of a modern building, such as facade, cladding, curtain wall, ceiling etc.
Feature of Zinc composite panel
1. Material of Eternity: Zinc is type of materials without time limit, it reveals both advanced appearance and classic aesthetic
2. Long Life-Expectancy: The Zinc Composite Panel skin has a lifetime expected to be 80-100 years, depending on environmental conditions and proper installation.
3. Self-healing: Pre-weathered Zinc will naturally develop a protective zinc carbonate layer as it ages. Scratches and imperfections seem to melt away as the zinc carbonate layer develops.
4. Easy Maintenance: Due to the protective zinc carbonate layer on the Zinc Composite Panel skin as it ages, there’s nearly no need for manual cleaning.
5. Compatibility: Zinc Composite Panel is compatible with many other materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, glass, stone, etc.
6. Natural Material: Zinc is a necessary element for human, animals and plants. The rain washed off the walls of zinc is safe to drink, and also can flow into ponds, rivers or the garden without any harm
7. Easy Installation and Lower cost: By making the zinc into a composite panel, we greatly simply the installation system and cost but on the other hand enhance the flatness of facade a lot.
Application of Zinc composite panel
1. Facade & curtain wall cladding
2. Interior decoration like walls, ceilings, bathroom, kitchens
3. Shopfront decoration
4. Signage material
5. Industrial materials like furniture, vehicle, container house etc.
Benefits of Zinc Composite Panel
1. Superb panel flatness giving possibility of using large-span cassette when installing the facade because of the sandwiched structure of Zinc composite panel
2. Lightweight. The sandwich core of titanium zinc composite panel is a LDPE core which greatly reduce the weight of panel when comparing to solid zinc sheet.
3. Excellent workability and formability, Zinc composite panel performs well between of -30 to +80degrees, and can be processed and fabricated conveniently by same tools used for ACM.
4. 100% recyclable, non-toxic material with high recycled content from Zinc.
Please have a look at our project references to have direct understanding how stunning effect that ourzinc composite panel can achieve. You can also visit our main website www.bolliya.com to get more about our stainless steel composite panel, copper composite panel, titanium-zinc composite panel and aluminum composite panel.